Safeguarding is at the foundation of 腦瞳肊's work; therefore, we're committed to the welfare of everyone we work with and our customers.
Safeguarding means protecting people's health and wellbeing and making sure they can live free from harm, abuse and neglect.
Everyone who works for or on behalf of 腦瞳肊, such as staff, associates or trustees, has a responsibility to support the care and protection of children and adults at risk from abuse and exploitation.
腦瞳肊 recognises that by employing staff and associates it's placing them in a position of trust, especially so where the post involves contact with children or adults at risk, however infrequent. 腦瞳肊 is committed to reducing the risk of employing any person intent on abusing this position of trust and identifying and responding to any incident of alleged abuse from its employees or associates fairly and swiftly.
腦瞳肊 follows the .
Our details 腦瞳肊's responsibilities in relation to safeguarding and the actions we expect all staff and associates to take if they have any concerns about the safety or welfare of any child or adult at risk.
腦瞳肊 applies the highest standards in safeguarding children and adults at risk. This is demonstrated and implemented through a range of policies and operational guidelines which are specific to particular contexts. These include:
- an overarching safeguarding strategy for 腦瞳肊 owned and driven by a multi-departmental safeguarding core group
- a clear and regularly reviewed safeguarding policy for children and adults at risk
- a safer workforce policy which sets out our commitment to safe recruitment, induction, training, allegations management and support for all 腦瞳肊 staff and associates
- a code of conduct to be followed by all 腦瞳肊 staff and associates
- a programme of safeguarding training, tailored to the needs of 腦瞳肊 staff and associates
- specific guidance given in appropriate handbooks for examiners, moderators, staff involved in assessment design, customer services, marking and research staff for their particular role.
腦瞳肊 employs a Safeguarding Lead who is responsible for:
- providing appropriate safeguarding training
- reviewing policies and procedures relevant to this area
- ensuring that all safeguarding concerns are appropriately and swiftly acted upon protection and that these are properly recorded
- ensuring that any concerns raised with regard to 腦瞳肊 staff or associates of a safeguarding nature are dealt with in accordance with the 腦瞳肊 allegations management procedure
- providing safeguarding advice and assurance across 腦瞳肊.
腦瞳肊 also has a safeguarding sponsor, our Director of People, who is responsible for chairing the safeguarding core group and promoting safeguarding with the Chief Executive and Board of Trustees.
If you have a safeguarding concern, please complete our and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any general questions about safeguarding at 腦瞳肊, please contact Becki Hinchliffe, our Safeguarding Lead.
Tel: 07467 442328